Our Beauty Salon
L’ Art de la Peau is an attractive, cozy and professional beauty salon located at Molensingel 67 in Delft.
Personal attention, rest and relaxation are essential to the experience at L’ Art de la Peau beauty salon. The quality of the service is very important to me and I strive to achieve maximum results.
At my exclusive and professional beauty salon in Delft, I work with products by Académie Scientifique de Beauté. You can contact me for a wide variety of beauty treatments. Whatever treatment you choose, I work with care, passion and attention to quality.
Take advantage of a free intake during your first appointment, offering advice as to which treatment is best suited to your skin’s needs.
If you have any questions or you want to make an appointment, feel free to call or send me an email.
You are welcome in my Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau!
Your Professional Beauty Therapist,
Why visit a cosmetologist?
Our skin has to last us a lifetime so it must be well cared for and maintained. The condition of your skin plays an important role in the first impression you make on others. Radiant, healthy skin gives a person self-confidence.
A number of factors play an important role in the condition of your skin, such as: stress, poor nutrition, changes in temperature, sunlight, medication, exhaust fumes, poor quality cosmetics and other harmful substances. Hormonal fluctuations and pregnancy can also lead to troubled skin.
It is important to take care of yourself, but in such a way that does not damage, prematurely age or irritate your skin. This is not always easy as some cosmetic manufacturers add all kinds of substances to their products which can aggravate or cause harm to your skin. A few examples are synthetic perfume, parabens, alcohol or sulphates. It is important to make it a priority to care for your skin with safe, natural products.
Since each of us, and our skin, is unique, a skin analysis will be conducted during your first visit. During this analysis we will determine your skin type and adjust the treatment and further advice accordingly. This will allow us to achieve an optimum result.
A frequently asked question is why is it so important to visit a cosmetologist on a regular basis? Most customers visit once every 4-6 weeks, and this is also what we recommend. But why?
Your skin renews itself every day. The cells in the epidermis, or outer skin layer, take about 28 days to turn over and be replaced by new ones. This means that the positive results you have achieved with a special mask or treatment will have waned after 28 days (4 weeks).
You can extend the effect of a treatment by using products at home. This is also why we, as cosmetologists, advise clients to visit once every 4-6 weeks. If you neglect to treat your skin at home, you will be back to square one every 4 weeks, because in the interim your skin has completely renewed itself and has not received the support it needs to combat the ‘skin problem’.
Karaja is a decorative cosmetics brand, founded in 1985 in Bergamo, Italy. This is also where the complete range of innovative and professional make-up is produced and developed.
This trendy Italian brand is suitable for women of all ages who like to play with colour, but who also pay close attention to the health and condition of their skin. The complete line of products and colours are made with safe and effective formulas. Thanks to the constant innovation and great care given to their products, this brand continues to score high in terms of appearance, appeal, creativity and luxury. Moreover, the products have not been tested on animals.
Karaja is a reliable cosmetics brand, which is also used by professional make-up artists. In addition, this exclusive brand delivers excellent quality for an affordable price, meeting all your personal wishes and needs.
Depilève has over 30 years of experience and has grown into one of the largest and leading hair removal brands worldwide. Depilève can offer a suitable resin or wax for every skin type and every part of the body. Thanks to the extensive range of preparatory and aftercare products, you can not only enjoy a complete treatment at our institute, but you can also provide your skin with the right at-home care to extend the results of your hair removal.
Depilève has been specially designed for the professional cosmetologist who wants to combine the softness of a film wax for hair removal in delicate areas, with the speed and hygienic benefits of a wax strip for larger areas of skin, such as the legs.
At Alexandria Professional®, Body Sugaring is a Skin Lifestyle® in which the Full Circle of Skin Conditioning® is applied.
Alexandria Professional® approaches sustainable hair removal through the use of the Kennedy Technique. The advantages of this technique are that the treatment is considerably less painful for the customer, it causes no irritation or redness of the skin and there is hardly any hair breakage, therefore eliminating the occurrence of ingrown hairs. By using the Full Circle of Skin Conditioning®, each and every hair is removed in the anagen phase during the Skin Lifestyle® cycle, ultimately resulting in permanent hair removal.
Moreover, the overall condition and structure of the skin is improved and even stubborn problems, such as severely dry skin, keratosis (cornification), eczema, psoriasis, etc., can be tackled effectively. Alexandria Professional is unique is this approach. Dermatologists the world over make use of the Full Circle of Skin Conditioning®.
Give a gift certificate
Surprise your partner, friend or family member with a gift certificate from L’ Art de la Peau beauty salon! A gift certificate is the perfect way to celebrate Mother’s/Father’s Day, Sinterklaas, Christmas, a birthday, an anniversary or other special occasion. Gift certificates can be used for any of the many treatments available at L’ Art de la Peau beauty salon in Delft.
Decide upon the amount or treatment you want to give and send an email with the following information.You will then receive an email with information on how to transfer the money to our bank account. The gift certificate will be mailed to your home or work address as soon as possible. You can also have the gift certificate sent directly to the recipient’s address or come pick it up in person!
- First & Last name
- Treatment or Amount
- Preferred date of receipt
In the event of cancelling less than 24 hours in advance of your appointment, we are obliged to charge 50% per reserved treatment, provided we can reschedule. Should you forget to cancel the appointment, we will unfortunately be obliged to charge the full amount of the planned treatment(s). The cancellation conditions are applicable to all treatments offered by Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau.
Terms and Conditions
- These conditions apply to every offer, treatment and transaction between Beauty Salon L ‘Art de la Peau and a client to which Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau has declared these conditions applicable, insofar as the parties have not expressly deviated from these conditions in writing.
Article Effort Beauty Salon
- The beautician will perform the treatments properly to the best of her knowledge and ability.
- The client ensures that all information that may reasonably be important for the proper execution of the treatment is communicated to the beautician in a timely manner.
- Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau is not liable for damage of any nature whatsoever, caused by the beautician based on incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by the client.
- The beautician will inform the client about the financial consequences of the change of treatment.
- The client must report an absence from an appointment to Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- If the client does not or not timely fulfill this obligation, Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau may charge 50% of the agreed treatment costs to the client.
- If the client arrives at the salon more than 30 minutes later than the agreed time, the beautician may cancel the entire appointment and still charge the entire fee for the treatment to the client.
- Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau must notify the client of an absence from an appointment as soon as possible, but no later than 24 hours prior to the appointment.
Article Personal data and privacy
- During the first treatment, the client provides the beautician with all information that the beautician indicates are necessary for the careful execution of the treatment.
- The beautician takes the personal data of the client and processes it on a customer card which is then processed in a customer file.
- The beautician is obliged to keep confidential all confidential information communicated by the client during the treatment.
- Information is considered confidential if this is stated by the client or if this arises from the nature of the information.
- The confidentiality lapses if, on the basis of a legal provision or a court decision, the beautician is obliged to provide the confidential information to third parties.
- Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau mentions all prices of the treatments and products visible in the salon.
- The reported prices include 21% VAT.
- Offers are valid during the indicated term and / or while stocks last.
- Immediately after the treatment, the client must pay the payment for the treatment and any products in cash.
- If payment has not been agreed in cash (with a very high exception), payment must be made within 14 days of the invoice date on the bank account number indicated by the beautician. After expiry of the period of 14 days, the Beauty Salon is in default without notice of default and the client owes the statutory interest, plus 2% interest to Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau.
- Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau is not liable for damage of any nature whatsoever, caused by the beautician based on incorrect and / or incomplete information provided by the client about physical disorders, use of medication, work activities, leisure activities.
- Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau is not liable for loss, theft, or damage to personal belongings that the client has brought to the salon.
- This article does not apply in case of intent or gross negligence on the part of Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau itself.
- If the client has a complaint about the treatment or a product, the complaint must be reported verbally and in writing to the owner of Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau as soon as possible, but within two weeks after discovery.
- Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau must provide the complainant with an adequate answer within 5 working days.
- If a complaint about the treatments is justified, Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau will carry out the treatment again as agreed, unless this has become demonstrably pointless for the client and the client makes this known in writing.
- If a complaint about the products is justified, the Beauty Salon will partially or fully reimburse the purchase price of the products, see article Guarantee.
- If Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau and the complainant cannot reach an agreement, the complainant can submit the dispute to the Disputes Committee.
Article Dispute settlement
- Disputes between the client and the beautician about the conclusion or the execution of the agreements can be brought before the Disputes Committee (degeschillencommissie.nl) by both the client and the beautician.
- A dispute will only be handled by the Disputes Committee if the client has first submitted his complaint to the beautician.
- After the complaint has been submitted to the beautician, the dispute must be brought before the Disputes Committee no later than three months after it arose.
- When the client files a dispute with the Disputes Committee, the beautician is bound by this choice. If the beautician wants to submit a dispute to the Disputes Committee, she must ask the client to give his opinion within five weeks whether he agrees to this. The beautician must also announce that after the expiry of the aforementioned term, she will consider herself free to bring the dispute to court.
- The Disputes Committee makes a decision with due observance of the provisions of the applicable regulations. The decisions of the Disputes Committee are made pursuant to those regulations by way of binding advice. The regulations will be sent on request. A fee is payable for the handling of a dispute.
- Only the court or the aforementioned Disputes Committee is authorized to hear disputes.
- Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau gives the client a 7-day guarantee on the treatments and products.
- This warranty will lapse if:
- The client has been informed by the beautician about the result of the treatment and the duration of the effect of the treatment or products.
- The client has used products other than those recommended by the beautician.
- The client has not followed the advice for home care.
- The client has not followed the advice to seek medical attention within 1 working day.
- The client has not used the products according to the beautician’s advice and instructions for use.
Article Damage and theft
- Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau has the right to claim compensation from the client if the client damages furniture, equipment or products.
- Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau always reports theft to the police.
Article Good behavior
- The client should behave in the salon according to generally accepted standards.
- If, after repeated warnings, the client continues to display improper behavior, the beautician has the right to refuse the client access to the salon without further explanation.
- Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau works according to the hygiene rules of the HAM code of beauticians.
- Dutch law applies to every agreement between Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau and the client.
- The general terms and conditions are published on the Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau website and are also available in the Beauty Salon.
- The most recently published version or the version that applied at the time of the conclusion of the agreement always applies.
At Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau, the privacy of visitors who visit the websites of Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau and people who register to purchase services is of paramount importance. We will therefore do everything we can to protect this privacy. This Privacy Statement describes how we deal with the privacy of visitors with regard to the use of the Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau website. The processing of personal data is done on the basis of the requirements set by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). European law applies to our Privacy Statement.
Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau, located at Molensingel 67 2614 LA Delft, is responsible for the processing of personal data. We have therefore drawn up this privacy statement in connection with the privacy law.
Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau is located at Molensingel 67 2614 LA in Delft.
Personal data that we process
Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau processes personal data. This information is provided with the client’s permission during the intake interview, because our client uses our services and / or because the client provides this information to us himself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau does not process any special and / or sensitive personal data about you. Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Plan your appointments
- To be able to call, email or send you a message if necessary to carry out our services
- To be able to text and / or email you for appointment reminders and appointment confirmations
Automated decision making
Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau does not take decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau).
How long do we keep personal data
Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau does not store personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data is collected. If the client clearly indicates that he no longer uses our services, we will delete this personal data. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Personalia – We prefer to call you by name than by your customer number. This data is kept for 5 years after your last appointment. After that, your data will be automatically anonymized. If you have received receipts / invoices by name, this data will be kept for at least 7 years due to legal obligations.
- Contact details – These are used for communication about your appointments and for calamities. This data is kept for 5 years after your last appointment. After that, your data will be automatically anonymized.
- Address details – These are only stored if you want to receive receipts / invoices by name with address details. These data are kept for at least 7 years due to legal obligations.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau only provides information to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement with the client or to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical (anonymous) cookies that do not infringe your privacy.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
How we protect personal data:
Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us or via email@example.com. Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
The computer of Beauty Salon L’Art de la Peau is password protected.
- The Beauty Salon L’ Art de la Peau computer is equipped with security software
- We send your data via a secure internet connection (TLS). You can see this at the address bar “https” and the padlock in the address bar.
- Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
- DNSSEC is an extra security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name to the associated IP address; it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. This way we prevent you from being redirected to a false IP address.